My Top Two Favourite Refreshing Summer Sprays

Hey lovelies,

Today I thought I'd do a quick post featuring my two favourite - ever - face sprays!


I adore face sprays as I find they're quick, easy and super refreshing. I love using them during my skincare routine, morning and/or night, during the day and even over makeup to quickly hydrate my face. I have oily to combination skin and even though primarily these face sprays are for hydration and dry skin, I still find they work amazing with my skin! Especially, as the weather gets warm they're great for cooling the skin down, even more so if you're lucky enough to be going away somewhere hot this summer!


My first favourite is a drugstore offering and is by Lush! 'Eau Roma Water' {£7.95} is affordable and packed full of amazing ingredients, free of chemicals and perfectly suitable for sensitive skins. It mainly contains lavender and rose water which are amazing for calming and soothing the skin. I purchased this a few months ago and ever since I've completely adored it! It's great to use during the day to calm the skin down, but is also perfect morning or night as a toner in your skincare routine. Overall, I've been using it any time I can - especially because it's so affordable I won't mind when it finally runs out because I'll be straight out the door to purchase another one. I recommend this to all skin types as I feel any skin at any age would definitely benefit from this.


Second, is definitely a more higher-end product made by Caudalie. 'Beauty Elixr' {£11.50} is a well known within the blogger community for good reason. This spray is beautiful, smells delightful and the packaging is so gorgeous it would of sold me even if I hadn't known about the product itself. It features beautiful ingredients such as grape, orange blossom, rose, balm mint and rosemary. Another product to calm and soothe the skin. I prefer using this morning or during the day. It's great over or under makeup as it just seems to magically make my makeup sit so much better and removes any cakeyness that was going on. Honestly, if this works for Victoria Beckham then you know it's good!

A quick, extra honourable mention is Kiehl's 'Oil Eliminator' toner which is another great one, that's perfect at refreshing the skin - although doesn't have as many skin benefits as the two mentioned. Click here to view the review. 

Thank you for reading,
Please comment below if you know any face sprays that are great as I'd love to try out some more,






No comments:

Post a Comment