First Post of My Beauty Blog

Hey guys!

Well basically, I've been considering starting a beauty blog for quite a while now as I'm absolutely in love with other beauty blogs, such as, Zoella's, Tanya Burr's and Miss Budget Beauty. Now, I am going to make you lot aware that I am not a professional in any of the beauty areas, just a girl who really enjoys make-up, skincare and hair-care! This blog will mostly consist of reviews, my favourite beauty products and occasionally non-beauty products of the month, hauls and maybe even give-a-ways! I am considering including YouTube videos and tutorials but at the minute I'm really ill, so it won't be for a while. Most likely there may be a few odd posts of interesting days out and such, but this is pretty much my first time blogging - ever! So I'm definitely looking forward to it!

Victoria Louise x

No comments:

Post a Comment