Getting My Eyebrows Waxed

Hey!
Well, for the first time ever (yeah, kinda embarassing I know) I'm getting my eyebrows waxed and shaped. I have no clue what to expect and I'm a tad scared as I can be such a wimp for waxing. But, I've realised that well styled eyebrows can really make a look, look that much more professional. Hopefully it won't go wrong as my eyebrows are something I hold quite close to my heart, they can pretty much make or break your face!

Also, for other people thinking of having your eyebrows done, I found this eyebrow guide which I believe is really helpful into deciding what type of style to go for.

30349_384159408334685_1908194904_n_large


-EDIT-

Today I finally got round to having my eyebrows waxed, craziness! I'm saying this to all you out there who are scared of the possible pain, well let me set you straight, there was none, zero. I had mine done at Benefit and honestly they were so nice and understanding about me being nervous due to the fear of it hurting. But no, there was no need to worry. I have my upper lip waxed and that I can truly say does hurt, but eyebrows are a safe bet on a no pain wax treatment. Every so often one little hair does snag but seriously guys, if you're considering getting them done, go for it!

Victoria Louise x

No comments:

Post a Comment