Random Favourites

Random Favourites

Random Favourites by victorialouise-x 


My first favourite is books of which I've been loving two! The first is Sarah Dessen's 'The Truth About Forever'. It is a romance book but it is so wonderfully written that I didn't feel the urge to cringe at all, and I also found the characters so interesting and real - as if I would end up leaving my house and bumping into one of them, yes that realistic. My second favourite book, which also is my favourite film, is the Mortal Instruments series and specifically the 'City of Bones' by Cassandra Clare. This was a perfect book to go onto after reading 'The Hunger Games' as it had action and romance twisted into one - perfect. I also adored the film, but I did feel like they missed a few key parts of the book out, so if you've watched the film I beg you to read the book.
Next, is music and I've been adoring two particular music singles. The first is 'L..A. Story' by Sammy Adams. This was a wonderful song for the summer and is just a really nice tune, perfect for a long journey or road trip. It's on pretty much every playlist on my iPod at the moment. My next single, is 'Wrecking Ball' by Miley Cyrus. I find this song so touching and just flawless, it's definitely different to 'L.A. Story' but it's such a nice song to sing out loud when you're home alone, yes I do that and don't deny you most probably do to. Finally, for albums it's Parachutes new album 'Overnight'. I am a massive fan of Parachute and was so pleased by this album, as it's so wonderful and perfect to help send me to sleep. My favourite tracks are: 'Hurricane' (the acoustic version is even better!), 'Meant To Be', 'Overnight' and 'Didn't See It Coming'. I made myself chose my top four or else I would have listed the whole album, again.
For fashion favourites I've been loving black boots, and more specifically clumpy, cut out boots. I find they really make a statement and look so fashionable but aren't that over the top nor too dramatic. I find you can either wear them during the daytime with some white frilly socks and some skinny jeans or dress up with a skater dress and a bowler hat. My favourite boots are these from Topshop for £85.00.
Last but not least, is my favourite YouTuber of which is 'Tanya Burr' I absolutely adore her make-up tutorials as they are so easy to re-create and I actually like the products she uses! Check her out and subscribe to her, here
Thank you for reading,
Don't hesitate to let me know your random or any type of favourites at the moment, it would also moment if you followed and/or subscribed to me on BlogLovin - I follow back!
Victoria Louise x

No comments:

Post a Comment