Benefit Haul

Hey lovelies!

A while back I uploaded a post containing a code to get 15% off Benefit Cosmetics and me being the ever eager buyer, went crazy and bought out pretty much the whole online store. This is mainly because I've been saving up for a while and also I adore Benefit but I find the pricing pretty steep so I thought this would be a brilliant time to buy my most wanted and try them out! This is just a haul post but I will be uploading reviews on any that either really stand out or I feel were a bit of a let down (hopefully not).

The products itself arrived at my door in a cute little package wrapped up and containing a 10% offer for any future orders I'd be considering buying.



And here is a mini collage of the products in the box, if you can't see them all: 

  1. Benetint - £24.50 
  2. High Beam - £19.50
  3. Fake Up - Light - £18.50
  4. Hoola - £23.50
  5. Free Samples {Includes Porefessional and Total Moisture Face Cream}
  6. Smokin' Eyes - £28.50
  7. CORALista - £23.50
  8. Brow Zings - Medium - £23.50
  9. Posietint - £24.50
  10. Big Beautiful Eyes - £24.50

I can't wait to be able to try out all these products and let you know of any dupes or similar products to these! Thank you for reading, please comment below any of your Benefit favourites, and subscribe/follow me on BlogLovin,
Victoria Louise x

No comments:

Post a Comment