iTunes Festival

Hey lovelies!
Well today I thought I'd post quite a massive post but it's also massively exciting - so worth it, right?!

My Experience

Earlier this month I got notified that I won tickets to the iTunes Festival, which is amazing in itself, to see Lawson and Jessie J perform live at the Roundhouse in London! I was completely blown away by the fact I won tickets to this as it's such a slim chance and the fact the tickets are free is even better! The concert was brilliant and we were super close to the stage, so if anyone gets the opportunity to go next year, do not turn it down! I adored it so much I still have the wrist band on that you're given to enter, slightly obsessive I know. Here is a little collage of some of the photos I took as I didn't take many as I was busy having fun!
I posted this on my instagram, which you can view here.



















What I Wore

I didn't go for anything really fancy, as I was travelling to London and back all in one day whilst going to a concert so I needed to be comfy! But I still wanted to look like I'd made some sort of effort, which was why I chose to why a loose/skater fit skirt. Here's a picture of what I wore:

I decided to wear:
  • A light,quilted jacket (mine was from Primark, was about £15 and is about 3 years old!) Similar coats, £89.95 and £29.99.
  • A basic black strappy vest top under a black button up chiffron shirt. (Both of these are also from Primark, as I normally wear these two pieces as my work uniform but they go well with anything) £3.00 - an example of my shirt.
  • Tartan skirt from New Look for £17.99. Tartan is also in at the minute, something I'd previously mentioned in my outfit of the month post , which is great!
  • I teamed this with some simple black tights and my white converse, which are £45.00.

My Make-Up

For my make-up I wanted something that would last the entire day and not slide off my face once I got all hot and sweaty during the concert. I also wanted something pretty and dressy - as I needed to look my best for Jessie J, right?
  1. Firstly I applied my primer, which at the moment is the W7 'Prime Magic Anti-Redness'. I used this to hide any redness, prime my face and allow my make-up to last longer.
  2. Secondly, I applied my foundation which is Revlon's 'ColorStay' (Combination Formula) in Shade 'Sand Beige' with a beauty blender. This is so long lasting and gives amazing coverage - perfect for a long, busy day.
  3. Thirdly, I applied a quick bit of ELF's 'Tone Correcting Powder' to help set my foundation and make it easier for my concealer to last.
  4. Next comes my concealer, which I applied to any spots and under my eyes. I used Rimmel's 'Wake Me Up' concealer.
  5. Fifthly, I brushed on my Maybelline 'Fit Me Powder' to give colour back to my face and to make sure my foundation lasts as long as possible. 
  6. Then I applied Rimmel's 'Exaggerate Eye Primer' to allow my eye make-up to last as long as possible without creasing. Whilst I let that set, I filled in and shaped my eyebrows with ELF's 'Brow Duo' and Rimmel's 'Eye-Brow Pencil'. As the pencil helps me shape them whilst the powder fills in any gaps.
  7. I then brushed through my brows with ELF's 'Clear Mascara & Brow Duo'
  8. Next is eyeshadow... I used my favourite eyeshadow palette ever, which is avons, I used '1' in the inner corners of my eye and to highlight under my eyebrows, '2' on the whole lid and '3' in the crease which I then blended all together.
  9. Then I created a flick and lined my eyes with my Maybelline gel eyeliner in a brown and used Garniers eye roll on under my eyes to highlight.
  10. Then I bronzed in my cheek bones using ELF's 'St Lucia' duo and used Maybelline's blush on the apples of my cheeks.
  11. Finally I coated my eyelashes with some mascara, Maybelline's 'One by One' volume mascara and swiped my lips with my Nivea lip butter.
I hope you enjoyed this post, apologies for it being so long! Please comment below with your favourite concerts or outfit/make-up ideas for a concert as I'd love to hear them! Also please susbcribe/follow me On BlogLovin' as I follow back!
Victoria Louise x

No comments:

Post a Comment