What I've Been Up To

Hey lovelies,
As my posts at the moment have been few and far between I thought I'd do a quick update post on what I've been up to!


The first thing I've been up to is baking this beautiful creation here with my friend, Lucy (check out her blog here). This is basically a cookie/cake with marshmallow and galaxy chocolate and it pretty much tastes like a Millie's cookie! We will be uploading a vlog on us making this on our YouTube channel, T'n'L (view here) later so check it out for the fab recipe!

The second thing I've been up to is trying one of the bath bombs I bought from Lush, featured in my haul post here. Especially this one as I'm trying to decrease the amount of stress in my life and this particular bath bomb, the 'Blackberry Bath Bomb' for £2.95. I'm not a massive fan of this as I find it is a bit plain and boring for me, but it has definitely helped me de-stress at night and allowed me to go sleep a lot easier!
I've also been reading a new book which is 'The Book Thief' by Markus Zusak. Now, undeniably this is a massive book but so far I'm enjoying it! I do understand this has now been made into a film but I'm adamant to read the book before I watch the film. Here's part of the blurb for anyone interested:            HERE IS A SMALL FACT - YOU ARE GOING TO DIE 
1939. Nazi Germany. The country is holding its breath. Death has never been busier.
Liesel, a nine-year-old girl, is living with a foster family on Himmel Street. Her parents have been taken away to a concentration camp. Liesel steals books. This is her story and the story of the inhabitants of her street when
the bombs begin to fall.

I've also been trying on summer clothes and trying to get into different outfits because I always stick to the same stuff! Here is a jumpsuit I tried on from Topshop, can purchase here.
And last but not least I've just celebrated by Dad's birthday of which I finally got to wear my favourite dress, featured in my haul post here, and my all new favourite shoes from Select, can be purchased here!
All of these photos can be viewed on my instagram, which can be found here.

So I really hope you enjoyed reading this lovelies!
Please don't forget to follow me on BlogLovin or subscribe,
Victoria Louise x

No comments:

Post a Comment