Massive Haul {Inc. Lush}

Hey lovelies,
A while back I was shopping in Leeds and ended up doing some major damage to my savings! Sadly my laptop ended up getting a virus and I lost all my photos! But I linked everything I bought so if you want to look at it just click the link I've put on the price!

LUSH:
American Cream, £4.50 for 100g.
Jackie Oats, £8.95
Tea Tree Water, £7.50 for 250g
The Comforter, £4.50
Rose Jam, £3.50
Fluffy Egg, £2.95
Blackberry Bath Bomb, £2.95
As you can probably tell I'm a massive fan of sweet smells.

ARK:
Tartan Peter Pan Collar Dress, £27.99

Boots:
Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation in Shade #100 Ivory, £6.99
Rimmel Apocalips in shades #500 Luna and #101 Celestial, £6.49 each
Barry M Nail Polish in shade #341 Cappuccino, £2.99

Superdrug:
Bourjois Bronzing Primer, £9.99
Rimmel Scandal Eyes Waterproof Kohl in Black, £3.99
Revlon ColorBurst Lacquer Balm in shade #110 Coquette, £5.99
Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm in shade #205 Elusive, £7.99

Thank you for reading! Sorry this post is awfully dull and just full of text but my next post should hopefully have pictures in! Please don't forget to follow me on BlogLovin or subscribe to me!
Victoria Louise



No comments:

Post a Comment