High-End Haul

Hey lovelies,

A while back I ended up buying a hell of a lot of high end makeup {Disclaimer: I didn't purchase it all at once, I'm no-where near rich enough for that}. I noticed that at the moment my blog is quite full of skincare so I thought I'd mix it up. Quite a few of these will be having a review coming up soon, so keep a look out. I purchased my products from Space NK and Sephora.



Space NK:


  1. Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturiser, in the Shade 'Light 1 - Finland'. I purchased this as I only have one other tinted moisturiser, which although is my all time favourite (the laura mercier one), it's sadly the wrong shade for me at the moment and the Nar's one is cheaper so I was hoping this would do the trick. 
  2. Nars Contour Blush in the shade 'Olympia'. I've finally got into contouring and this small palette seems the perfect product to up my skills with both a matte bronzer and highlighter!
  3. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette. I've got to admit upon opening the box this was smaller than expected but due to all the hype surrounding this I've been dying to try it and since it's back in stock I couldn't resist. 

Sephora:

  1. Pro Precision Powder Brush #59. I've been dying to purchase a more precise powder brush to use in the eye area and for powder based highlighter products, and this had fairly decent ratings.
  2. Laura Mercier High Coverage Concealer for Under Eye, in Shade '2'. I had this used on me recently at a Space NK event and wow is this high coverage. I'm hoping to use this to cover up my awful, genetically inherited dark circles as my current concealer sadly creases by midday. 
  3. BeautyBlender Pro. I bought this due to the fact my much loved cosmo beauty sponge has pretty much fallen to pieces due to the excessive use of it being that good! So, I decided to splurge on the original sponge and see if there's much of a difference {A review/comparison post shall be up soon}.
  4. Too Faced Natural Eye Neutral Eye Shadow Collection. Another neutral eye shadow palette you scream, yes I agree I'm obsessed. But, how can you deny something as beautiful as this?! 
  5. Kat Von D Tattoo Eyeliner, in the Shade 'Trooper'. I purchased this last year when I went to America and ever since this has been my favourite eye liner! It is truly amazing, pigmented, long lasting and super easy to use. As it's nearly ran out I thought to stock up on it to prevent the day where I go to use it and end up going into a mental breakdown due to it having completely ran out, sad I know.
  6. Smoothing Translucent Setting Powder. My previous pressed powder has finally come to an end and I finally decided to try out some loose, translucent powder being as I've never tried it before - a first impressions post will definitely be coming up!

2 comments:

  1. Ooohh I really want that natural eyes palette! Great post! :)

    http://flowersandfawns.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got a review upcoming on it, the colours are gorgeous! Thank you xxx

      Delete