June Favourites

Hey lovelies,
It's finally time to showcase my monthly favourites! Now I realise the last time I did a favourites was way, way back in the bitter days of February, check out here, but I've managed to narrow down my much-loved products to my top five.
From L-R: Clean & Clear Wash, Kiehls Moisturiser, Jurlique Serum,
Botanics BB Cream & The Body Shop Shower Gel

Skincare

My first major favourites at the moment have been in the skincare category, purely because during the summer months I wear less make-up so I like my skin to look it's best as easy as possible.
  1. Clean & Clear 'Morning Energy' Daily Facial Wash. Now, I adore this for multiple reasons; it's cheap, smells lovely - like oranges, definitely wakes me up in the morning and doesn't leave my face feeling tight like most face washes. It claims to contain bursting beads which I can honestly say aren't harsh or abrasive, if anything I barely notice them. Furthermore, the product is oil-free which is great for my combination skin, especially in summer. Even more so, I really like the packaging as it's easy to dispense just the right amount of product and you can easily see how much you have left, so I know when to go buy more. I've also enjoyed using another face wash previously which has also featured in a monthly favourites here.
  2. Kiehl's 'Skin Rescuer'. Even though this is pretty pricey it is definitely worth it! It is purely amazing and removes nearly all the redness from my face and leaves my skin feeling so soft I have to restrain from sitting and stroking it, weird I know. I normally apply this to my face at night purely because I like to have a moisturiser during the day to be more light-weight and contain SPF. I would recommend this to anyone with dry, dehydrated, sensitive or combination skin!
  3. Jurlique's 'Herbal Recovery' Advanced Serum. Now, yet again another pretty pricey skincare product but is most definitely worth it! I'm not going to go into much detail as a full review will be coming up shortly on my blog but this is amazing and everyone should definitely check it out.


Make-Up & Body Care

Now I don't have many make-up favourites mainly because I've not been wearing any apart from when I go out at night so I thought I'd merge my body care and makeup category together.


  1. Boots Botanics 'BB Radiant Youth Cream'. Now, this stuff is amazing for how affordable it is! It's got an SPF of 30 which is perfect for summer and has quite a creamy texture but feels lightweight on the skin. It also leaves my skin looking healthy, glowy and dewy and I find it lasts a good 4/5 hours on the skin before I start having to touch up with powder. I have it in the shade 'Light' and my only slight letdown is that I wish they did a lighter shade as I find this is a bit too dark for me at the moment.
  2. The Body Shop 'Raspberry Shower Gel'. This is just a really nice shower gel that smells amazing and leaves me feeling ready for the day. Definitely will be repurchasing!

Thank you for reading!
Please don't hesitate to comment with your monthly favourites and don't forget to follow me on BlogLovin!
Victoria Louise x



No comments:

Post a Comment