May Wish List

Untitled #13




Hey lovelies!

Well, as May is fast approaching I'd thought I'd let you know about the beauty products I'm dying to get my hands on! But, just because I've mentioned these products doesn't mean they are worth buying they are just products I've either heard good reviews about or just want to try myself!

First is (1) Max Factor's CC Cream, I saw Tanya Burr wearing it in a recent post and it just looked so lovely and natural on her skin (check out this post here). In addition, I absolutely love BB creams and sadly I've not found one with the right consistency yet so I thought I'd give CC Creams a try, especially as they work the same but give a slight more coverage!

Second, is two BB creams, as mentioned above I absolutely adore BB creams and as you've gathered from my review of my last BB cream (click here to read) I've not found the right one yet. So, I thought I'd try out (2) Dr Jart+ Water Fuse Beauty Balm Cream which is supposed to be oil free yet still hydrating. In addition, I'm eager to try the (3) Rimmel London Match Perfection Foundation BB Cream. My friend uses this and it looks absolutely wonderful on her skin, it's also not very expensive so worth a try!

Next, is (4) Origins Drink Up Intensive Mask, I've heard so many wonderful reviews on this product and I'm really enjoying face masks at the minute! I love how they make you feel afterwards and the changes a good face mask can make! Even more so, it's an overnight mask so it's brill as I don't have to worry about being lazy during the day and not applying it as I can quickly apply it before I go to bed.

Fifth, is The Real Techniques (5) Core Collection Brush Kit. I have recently just been given the Sigma Essentials 12 beauty brushes kit for my birthday but I have one Real Techniques brush, which is the blush one and it's absolutely amazing! So, they are next on my hit list to buy.

Finally, is Nivea's (6) Lip Butter. I've been keeping myself occupied with Miss Sporty's Dr Balm in Sweet Kiss SOS. It's extremely cheap and does give a nice shimmer to your lips but that's all, and sadly my lips get chapped so easily so I really need something more moisturizing and I believe this will do the trick!

Thank you for reading, please comment, share and subscribe and/or follow me on BlogLovin!
Victoria Louise x

2 comments:

  1. I really want to try the origins drink me up mask. I have read so many great reviews on different blogs that I just need to buy it I think x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, there are so many amazing reviews on it but it is quite pricey so I'm trying to save up for it for the end of the month treat haha! x

      Delete