April Random Favourites

April Random Favourites


Hey lovelies!

Sorry there's been 0 posts for a while it's just I'm overloaded with exams at the moment so I thought I'd do a quick late post of my random favourites for April! There will be new posts regularly again in two weeks again as my exams are all out of the way - woo!

Sticking to my book worm label I've fell in love with Rebecca Donovan's book 'Reason To Breathe' at the moment it's free to download off the iTunes bookstore, so grab it while you can! I've been wanting to purchase it for a while and when I saw it was free, I just couldn't resist! I've not been able to put it down, literally I woke up at 5:00am this morning just to read it! Although, I haven't finished it yet so I can't fully praise the book not knowing the ending but so far it's safe to say this book I am head over heels for!

Next is music, I've been loving The Scripts song 'Glowing' off their most recent album #3, it's such a wonderful song with really beautiful lyrics - although the whole album is wonderful as well so check it out as a whole! My album love is, The Summer Sets 'Legendary' it's such a feel good album you can have blasting in your car or playing on a really nice day, it's definitely going to be the soundtrack to my holiday! It does have a few slow songs included as well, which makes it even better as I do like a few nice calm songs. I recommend listening to 'Jukebox (Life Goes On)', 'Boomerang', 'Fuck U Over' < a real feel good song, 'Happy For You', 'Legendary' and 'Someday'. Pretty much the whole album listed there again, sorry but I can't help if an album is pretty much perfect!

Third is my favourite film and I recently went to see Iron Man 3 and IT WAS AMAZING! I love the previous Iron Man films and was so pleased I wasn't let down. Robert Downey Jr is a flawless actor and literally makes Tony Stark, I could not imagine any other actor doing near as a good job. I found the film funny, intense, crazy and at one point I nearly cried! (I shall not give anything away!) But I definitely recommend checking it out as I feel it's a film for anyone and everyone!

My fashion love at the moment is white converse, hi-top, low-top, studded, however you have them! I think they look so fresh and summery, and yes they may get dirty extremely easily but they just look so lovely on and can be worn with so many different outfits!

Lastly, is my YouTube lover and it's Madilyn Bailey, you can check out her channel here. She does covers of songs and literally her voice is flawless! My recent addictions are 'Heart Attack' and 'Thrift Shop' so I would check them out!

Thanks for reading, please feel free to comment, subscribe or follow me on BlogLovin by clicking that wondeful button at the side!
Victoria Louise x

No comments:

Post a Comment