June Wishlist

June Wishlist

Hey there lovelies,

Well my exams are finally over so hopefully my posts will increase in frequency but I am visiting university open days at the moment as I'm absolutely lost on what course to take or which university to visit so if anyone is at university and has some tips to share or adores their uni/course please comment below!
As you can tell my June wishlist is quite small this month but it is undeniably quite pricey!

First is the Clarisonic Mia 2 in Pink, at £125. I know this is extremely expensive but I've been interested in buying one of these for quite a while especially as so many people I know with clear skin see this as their staple to achieving clear skin. Even more so, it's raved about on YouTube from the likes of SparklieBarbiexo! The main reason for me wanting to purchase is that I've got what is called 'subclinical acne' which basically means I've got spots that are under the surface so they're quite difficult to get rid off, and after popping into my local Space NK this was the only product she said would have the effect I wanted.

Secondly is the Tigi S-Factor Smoothing Shampoo, at £24.95 and Diamond Dreams Conditioner, at £29.50. I've heard so many positive reviews about these two products and after finding such a success with the Tresemme Keratin Smooth Shampoo, I'm now on the hunt to find the perfect hair care routine.

Next is the Emma Hardie Amazing Face Cleansing Balm, at £34. I previously owned this quite a while back in September when I was persuaded to buy the Natural Lift Starter Kit, at £32 in my local Space NK when declaring I wanted glowing skin which I fully recommend if considering buying this! I absolutely adore this balm and as I've run out and still have the remaining exfoliating rosehip seeds I'm definitely repurchasing this! (I'm also going to be doing a full review when I do repurchase this!)

Last but not least is the cult beauty product the 'Beauty Blender' at £13. As you can tell from my previous monthly favourites I owned the Cosmopolitan dupe for this, and I absolutely adore the product but I ended up tearing it a couple of days back when trying to wash out my Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation (something I realised was not achievable!) So, I've decided to fork out for the higher ended version to compare and give a full review for you guys later on to see if it's worth paying pretty much an extra £10.

Thank you for reading,
please comment what your wish list is and if any of these products are something you've tried, subscribe or follow me on BlogLovin.
Love,
Victoria Louise x

4 comments:

  1. i have been wanting a clarisonic mia 2 too, must start savin'! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah! It's a shame they're so expensive I'm trying so hard to save up :) x

      Delete
  2. Love your blog, I really want the Clarasonic Mia too and have been lusting over the cleansing balm!
    Check my blog out!

    www.lisa-cequejaime.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! Well, I really recommend the cleansing balm it's amazing!
      xxx

      Delete