Mini Haul

Hey lovelies,
So sorry such a late post but I thought I'd do a mini haul blog post before I do a few big favourite posts.
(From Left to Right)
1) I love... strawberries & milkshake body wash. £2.99. I couldn't resist not buying this, the packaging is so cute and the smell is delicious!
2) Naturally Radiant Brightening Eye Cream. £5.99. I really needed a new eye cream as my Body Shop is on its way out and I wanted to try a new one to see if I was missing out on anything.
3) Bourjois Blushes in Golden Rose and Frosted Rose. £7.99. Both of these looked really pretty and I couldn't resist not buying them.
4) Rimmel Glam Eyes Mono Eye Shadow in Gold Rush and and Jet Black. £4.49. I really needed a plain black eye shadow and the gold just caught my eye.

Thank you for reading, I tried to keep this sort and sweet! 
Please follow me on BlogLovin, would mean a lot!
Victoria Louise x

No comments:

Post a Comment