LUSH 'Cosmetic Warrior' Face Mask Review

Hey lovelies!
Today I thought I'd do a review on a face mask I've recently acquired from LUSH. It's called 'Cosmetic Warrior' and LUSH claims:
"All of this means that Cosmetic Warrior fights spots and the causes of spots, without harming the natural balance of the skin and without creating puffiness."

When reading the description I automatically fell in love with this product as it seemed to be a more powerful version of my all time favourite LUSH face mask 'Cupcake', which I've mentioned here.  It's my all-time favourite face mask name ever! You can purchase this face mask here for £5.95.

Sadly, it didn't quite live up to expectations.  Overall, the smell isn't awful but it isn't entirely pleasant especially compared to the gorgeous chocolate-ly smell of 'Cupcake'. I find 'Cosmetic Warrior' smells similar to tea tree oil, which just isn't personally a favourite smell of mine but it isn't a major issue! Effect wise, I haven't noticed much of a difference. I've used it twice a week and it hasn't increased my amount of breakouts but it sadly hasn't reduced them. It has controlled them and prevented them from getting any bigger or angrier, which is definitely a brilliant thing! I find this face mask may be a more long term mask which takes a month for you to notice any changes. Something sadly I am awful at, as being a very impatient person, I enjoy face masks that improve your face immediately after use, super helpful if you're going out later on in the day and want to leave a lasting impression of having flawless skin - that may just be me! Although it hasn't upset my sensitive skin nor has it worsened my skin, as I have combination/dehydrated skin, I find it difficult to find a mask that balances both types effectively.

Here's me wearing 'Cosmetic Warrior'
Overall, I do enjoy this face mask but if I was asked which to choose between 'Cosmetic Warrior' and 'Cupcake' I would definitely go for 'Cupcake'! The next face masks I'm hoping to try by LUSH are: Mask of Magnaminty, BB Seaweed, Catastrophe Cosmetic and Brazened Honey.

Thank you for reading!
Please subscribe, follow me on Bloglovin or comment below with your thoughts on LUSH face masks or any good ones,
Victoria Louise x

3 comments:

  1. Nice blog and absolutely outstanding. You can do something much better but i still say this perfect.Keep trying for the best. healthsmart cbd cartridge

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy simply reading all of your weblogs. Simply wanted to inform you that you have people like me who appreciate your work. Definitely a great post. Hats off to you! The information that you have provided is very helpful. บรรจุภัณฑ์

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pashop.vn body mist victoria secret 's the best

    ReplyDelete