This or That Beauty Tag

Hey lovelies!
I'm doing a tagged post which I was tagged by my lovely friend Lucy, you can check out her beautiful blog here. I also tag everyone else reading this to give it a go! 

Makeup:
blush or bronzer? Blush
lip gloss or lipstick? Lipstickeye liner or mascara? Mascarafoundation or concealer? Concealer neutral or color eye shadow? Neutralpressed or loose eye shadows? Pressedbrushes or sponges? This is hard for me because I adore my beauty blender sponge for foundation and cream based products, but my eyeshadow brushes are my life and soul. So I'll go with brushes.
Nails:OPI or China Glaze? OPI, I've never used China Glaze.long or short? Longacrylic or natural? Acrylic - only because I adore the sound they make when you tap something, kinda weird right?brights or darks? Ooooh, probably darks the colours make me look more tanned.flower or no flower? No flower
Body:perfume or body splash? Perfumelotion or body butter? Body Butterbody wash or soap? Body wash.Lush or other bath company? Lush
Fashion:jeans or sweat pants? Jeans if I have to make myself known to the publiclong sleeve or short? Probably short sleeve.dresses or skirts? Skirtsstripes or plaid? Plaidflip flops or sandals? Sandalsscarves or hats? Scarvesstuds or dangly earrings? Studsheels or flats? Flats, only because I hardly wear heels.cowboy boots or riding boots? Riding bootsjacket or hoodie? JacketForever 21 or Charlotte Russe? Forever 21Abercombie or Hollister? HollisterSaks 5th or Nordstrom? Neither as I don't know what they are? 
Hair:curly or straight? Straightbun or ponytail? Bunbobby pins or butterfly clips? Bobby pinshair spray or gel? Hair spraylong or short? Longlight or dark? I've never dyed my hair either colour so I don't really have a preference, I'll go with dark though as my hair is dark aha.side swept bangs or full bangs? Side sweptup or down? Down
Random:rain or shine? Rainsummer or winter? Winterfall or spring? Fall/Spring (as my birthday is in Spring!)chocolate or vanilla? Vanilla.east coast or west coast? Deffo east coast

Thank you for reading lovelies!
I have a few reviews upcoming and I'm going to be announcing my new beauty YouTube channel with my lovely friend Lucy (as mentioned above) so I hope you guys check it out!
Please comment, subscribe and follow me on BlogLovin!
Victoria Louise x

No comments:

Post a Comment