YouTube Channel

Hey lovelies!

Well I have a few posts today but my most exciting news to share with you, which was featured in my previous post here, is that I'm starting a Beauty YouTube channel with my friend Lucy! We will be uploading multiple videos ranging from winter must haves to challenges!

I'd love it if you checked it out, it's called T 'n' L, standing for Tori 'n' Lucy! We've already uploaded two videos which I shall post in this blog post, but you can just click the link here to subscribe. (Which would be super nice!)




We love receiving comments on our videos or even tips as we no-where near class ourselves as vlogging proffessionals!
Thanks for reading, please subscribe, comment with your YouTubes I should check out and follow me on BlogLovin!
Victoria Louise x

No comments:

Post a Comment