Haul

Hey lovelies!

I thought I'd upload some products I bought a couple of weeks back in a haul I didn't entirely plan on doing! Some of these are also featured in my new YouTube video (watch here when uploaded) as I missed a few in that video, and I don't have photos of some of the items I bought for this post. But, I will still list them (just because I'm nice!) I uploaded these photos to my Instagram on the actual day I purchased them, so if you want to check my Instagram out just click here.

Fashion

First few things I bought are from Topshop and I did intend to buy the leggings as a) I love leggings, b) Check/tartan is in at the moment and it's one of my favourite patterns and c) The colour combination is gorgeous! I purchased them in petite because I have tiny legs but they are also available in regular and tall. You can purchase them here for £25. The second item I bought from Topshop was this stunning bralet as I've been dying to get my hands on one for ages but they've not always been exactly to my liking - until I saw this beauty! It's just black with lace detail and is so pretty. Sadly, it isn't online but the exact same one in a different colour is, for £22 here.

Make-Up


Finally is make-up and as you can see I had a major spending spree in MAC, for no real reason but who ever does? My first purchase was MAC's lipstick in 'Rebel', a product I've been eyeing up for ages and is a gorgeous winter colour and is described as a 'mid tonal plum with a satin finish'. I find I can either wear it with little eye-makeup to draw attention to my lips or dress it up with a full face of make-up! You can purchase here for £15. Secondly, is a blush in 'Fleur Power' and I'd heard so much about this blush but I had never really swatched it nor seen it in real life. As soon as I swatched it in the store I knew I had to buy it, the texture is beautiful leaving my cheeks with a naturally healthy glow. I'd describe it as a warm toned pink and has suddenly become my new favourite blusher. You can purchase this awesome blush here for £18. Next, is MAC'S famous eyeshadow in 'Nylon', a colour I've been dying to get my hands on to fill up my pro-palette as I feel this colour is a necessity. When I first saw this on store I was a tad disappointed as it didn't live up to expectations YouTube had created, but as soon as this colour graced my hand with a swatch I understood the hype - completely. The colour is a gorgeous highlight and is extremely pigmented. It's described as being a 'pale gold with icy shimmer' and can be purchased for £10 here. My final purchase is the 217 brush which is the first MAC brush I've ever bought, and so far it hasn't disappointed me. I've only used it twice as I haven't used much eyeshadow these past couple of weeks but it's lovely to work with. Can be purchased for £18 here.

Other Purchases

This is a list of all the other beauty related products I bought but don't have a photo of:
    1. Sleek Blush by 3 in 'Pink Lemonade' - £9.99
    2. Topshop Glow Highlighter in 'Polish' - £9.00
    3. Revlon Powder Blush in 'Haute Pink' - £7.99
    4. Revlon ColorBurst Matte Balm in 'Shameless' - £7.99
    5. Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in 'Juicy Papaya' - £7.99
    6. Collection Gothic Glam in '1 Seduction' - £2.99
    7. Collection Gothic Glam in '3 Revenge' - £2.99

Thank you for reading lovelies,
Please don't forget to comment, subscribe and follow me on BlogLovin! I'd also love it if you checked out my YouTube channel (T 'n' L)
Victoria Louise x


No comments:

Post a Comment