Spring/Summer Daily Makeup Routine

Hey lovelies,
I thought I'd do a quick post on my makeup routine at the minute. This is what at the moment I've been swaying towards during the day, I obviously wear different makeup when I'm going out somewhere special or something longer wearing for work but this look is just so quick and easy that I'm sticking to it! I've listed what I use with the brushes I use them with and a link to buy each thing. Most of my brushes are from the brand Sigma, and as you can't buy the brand officially in the UK, I bought the beginners/essential kit here.

Here's a photo of the makeup look:

1) Firstly for my base I applied using my fingers my Seventeen Flawless Poreless Primer, I like this that it's skin coloured and I'd say it's similar to the Benefit one but for me doesn't quite come to par with my Smashbox primer.
2) Next, I applied my Bourjois 123 Perfect CC Cream in the shade 'Ivory' with my Cosmopolitan Beauty Blender. Now I find this is sadly still a tad bit too dark but I can get away with it. I adore how light this feels on the skin but I wish it would be a bit longer lasting but it does have SPF 15 which is a major bonus! Then to cover up any remaining spots using my fingers I applied my Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in the shade 'Fair'. I just apply this under the eyes and on any spots, this doesn't need any comment as it is truly raved about in the beauty world and I can fully see why being on my 3rd tube.
3) Thirdly, I lightly dusted my face with ELF's Tone Correcting Powder in the shade 'Cool', using the Sigma Powder Brush/F20. I wouldn't say this is anything special but I like that it doesn't leave my makeup looking cakey.
4) Then I filled in my brows with Maybelline's Brow Drama in the shade 'Medium Brown'. I love how easy this is to use, and highly recommend anyone to try this who either is considering adding a brow product into their makeup routine or are thinking of purchasing Benefit's gimmie brow.
5) Moreover, I then filled in my crease with the bronzer from ELF's Contouring Blush and Bronzer Powder Duo in the shade 'St Lucia' using my Sigma Tapered Blending Brush/E40. Ultimately, leading me to curl my lashes with the Shu Uemura Lash Curler and then flick on some Maybelline Great Lash mascara.
6) Finally I applied some bronzer from the ELF duo to my cheek bones using Space NK's Cheek Contour Brush and lightly dusted on ELF's Blush in the shade 'Pink Passion' with my Real Techniques Blush Brush.

Thank you for reading lovelies!
Please don't hesitate to comment or follow me on BlogLovin!
Victoria Louise x

No comments:

Post a Comment