Halloween Make-up Look {Drugstore}

Hey lovelies!
Today I thought I'd do a post showcasing what I got up to on my halloween! For any of you that don't know, I'm currently studying at university so halloween was a massive night that had pre-bought tickets sold waaay too early on.

A few photos of the night


My Make-Up Look

The Make-Up Look:

  1. Firstly I applied two primers to my face, to improve the appearance and longevity of my make-up during the sweat filled night. I applied the Becca 'Line and Pore Perfector' primer to my t-zone, and I applied the Nivea 'Daily Essentials Hydration Primer' for combination skin to my dehydrated cheeks.
  2. Second, I covered the dry-redness in my cheeks with Benefit's 'Fake Up' concealer in the shade 'Light'. Then, I evened out my skintone with Revlon's 'ColorStay Foundation' for combination/oily skin, in the shade 'Sand Beige'. I used the beauty blender to apply this.
  3. After letting my foundation set for about 5-10 minutes, I went in with some concealer to cover any breakouts and to cancel out my dark circles under my eyes, using Collection's 'Lasting Perfection Concealer' in the shade '2 Cool Medium'.
  4. Then, I lightly dusted my face with ELF's 'Tone Correcting Powder' in the shade 'Cool', using my sigma F30 powder brush.
  5. Fifth, I went in to do my brows. I firstly brushed them through with a spoolie and then used my Benefit 'Brow Zings' to do my brows, in the shade 'Medium., - using the brushes provided. Ultimately, to then set my brows I used Maybelline's 'Brow Drama' in the shade 'Medium Brown'.
  6. Then, next was the biggest step - eye makeup. Firstly, I primed my lids with Sigma's 'Eye Shadow Base' in the shade 'Persuade', using the sigma F70 concealer brush. Then, using my Naked 2 palette I mapped out my crease with the sigma E40 brush using the shade 'Tease'. Then, using my Naked 3 palette and my sigma E55 brush I applied 'Trick' to the whole of my lid, which is my all time favourite eyeshadow shade ever! Then, to darken up the crease using the E40 brush I applied MAC's 'Sketch' and also to the outer half of my eyelid. Ultimately, I blended all the shadows together with my MAC 217 brush and dusted on some MAC 'Nylon' eyeshadow as a highlighter on the brow bone and inner corner of my eye. Then, I tightlined my waterline using Rimmel's 'Scandal Eyes Waterproof Kohl Liner' in 'Black'. Then, I finally gave myself winged eyeliner using Soap And Glory's 'Supercat' liquid eyeliner in 'Black Extreme'.
  7. Finally, I was onto contouring. I started out using the Real Techniques contour brush with Bourjois' 'Bronzing Primer'. Then, to contour I used my Space NK cheek contour brush, with Benefit's 'Hoola Bronzing Powder', which I applied to the hollows of my cheekbones, temples and jawline. I then went in a blended the bronzer, and made sure I had no harsh lines left with my sigma F30 brush.
  8. Next, was blush and highlighter. I applied Barry M's blusher, in the shade 'BL4', to my cheeks using sigmas F40 brush. Secondly, to highlight I used Benefit's 'High Beam' on my cheekbones, and blended with my fingers. Then, to add a final highlight and set my make-up I dusted over my whole face using my F30 brush with Hourglass' 'Lighting Palette'.
  9. Finally, I swiped over my lips Tanya Burr's lipgloss in the shade 'Chic' and added some Ardell Demi false eyelashes to finish off the look.

I hope you enjoyed seeing a few photos from my night and liked my make-up look!
Thank you for reading and please don't forget to follow me on BlogLovin!
Also, don't hesitate to comment below with what you went as or did for Halloween! 
Victoria Louise x

No comments:

Post a Comment