Winter Must Haves

Hey lovelies!
Today I thought I'd do a post featuring my winter essentials. These are items I seem to use all the time throughout winter and honestly don't think I could survive without during the colder months.


  1. Warm Scarf, mine you can purchase here for £19.99. Even though I am considering doing winter fashion post, I couldn't not include my favourite purchase this year which is my cape from New Look. I believe a winter scarf is a must, it adds so much to a look and keeps you super warm. But, this year I decided to mix it up and buy a cape - and honestly I can't remember the last time wearing this I felt cold.
  2. A nourishing, repairing hair conditioner, I recommend the TRESemme 'Platinum Strength Deep Conditioning Treatment', purchase here for £5.69. A product I always float towards during winter is a deep conditioning treatment. I find my hair during winter seems to easily knot itself together and form a frizzy, tangled mess due to the rain, wind and freezing temperatures. So, once a week I like to use my TRESemme deep conditioning treatment, as I feel it really improves the health of my hair but doesn't weigh it down nor leave it feeling greasy or waxy.
  3. A moisturising, medium coverage base product, I recommend Jouer 'Matte Moisture Tint' for £29, mine is in the shade 'Porcelain'. I adore this base as it keeps my skin hydrated and healthy looking during these colder months, but still gives a lovely medium amount of coverage and is matte a.k.a oil free and no shiny t-zone for me! This also contains an SPF 15 which is perfect for the winter months when lets be honest there will be zero sun in sight. Furthermore, this feels so lightweight and is so easy to apply that you can slap this onto your face in a rush during those mornings where you chose to spend an extra few minutes in your warm, toasty bed instead of getting up.
  4. Reliably, hydrating lip balm, my recommendation is the Nuxe 'Reve de Miel Baume Levres Ultra-Nourrissant Ultra-Nourishing Lip Balm', for £9.50. Honestly, this must be the longest name for a lip balm in history, ever. But, this is worth the steep price! I recently just purchase this and it has blown me away! I always get awful, cracked, sore lips that usually only Elizabeth Adren can fix but this has to come to my rescue! Furthermore, it smells delicious! Reminding me of oranges, which is a perfect pick-me-up during these cold months.
  5. A hair oil, of which I recommend the obvious 'Moroccan Oil Treatment' for £13.45. This is amazing! It keeps my hair healthy and soft throughout any type of weather! This can also be used on the skin but I use it mainly for my hair. The smell is also absolutely delicious.
  6. Moisturiser, mine is the Nivea 'In-Shower Moisturiser' for £3.55. I love this moisturiser purely because you apply whilst your showering and then after a few minutes shower it off. This means I won't have to stand shivering, naked in my room while quickly trying to rub in a moisturiser so I can put my bathrobe back on.
  7. A good, hydrating mask, my utter favourite and most loved is the Origins 'Drink Up 10 Minute Mask' for £23. This is amazing and I love to use this once a week, especially after a clay mask! This is also perfect to apply before getting ready for an event, if you want fresh, healthy, glowing skin! Even though I have oily-combination skin this doesn't make my skin any oiler, just leaves my skin, especially my dehydrated cheeks, lovely and soft. A perfect treat to use during Winter.
  8. A berry lip, for example Too Faced 'Mood Swing Gloss' in the shade 'Pink Shimmer'. I love this lipgloss as it isn't sticky, helps hydrate and maintain my lips and gives my lips a lovely natural berry colour. Especially as there is more than one type of colour this lip gloss gives it's always exciting to use and is applicable in many situations!


Thank you for reading lovelies!
I'd love to know what your winter essentials are, and please don't forget to follow me on BlogLovin!
Victoria Louise x

No comments:

Post a Comment