Herbal Essences 'Bee Strong' Strengthening Shampoo & Conditioner Review

Hey lovelies,
Today I thought I'd do a review on a Herbal Essences shampoo and conditioner I've been using religiously these past few months. Just as starter information, I have very long and tremendously thick hair that can be quite dry - especially during these chillier months. I bought the 'Bee Strong' Shampoo and Conditioner as it claims to help deal with combing damage by strengthening your hair with ingredients from the likes of apricot and honey. So, immediately I was intrigued - due to my hair easily getting damaged by everyday use, such as combing.


Bee Strong Strengthening Shampoo

Initially, I did like this product as I adored the smell and especially because it lasted ages in my hair. Even more so, the shampoo lathers super easily and isn't difficult to work through my thick hair. But, there are many articles out there that claim herbal essence shampoos are full of nasty chemicals that are actually awful for your hair. But I didn't notice any difference in my hair - either it improving or not. So, overall I wouldn't purchase this product again as even though it smelt delicious it wasn't anything special and believe there are much better products out there that actually make a difference to the strength and health of my hair.




















Bee Strong Strengthening Conditioner

Out of the two products, this is the one I preferred the most and would recommend if it came down to it. The thick, creamy conditioner easily detangled my hair and smelt just as luscious as the shampoo. It yet again sinked into my hair at a decent rate and the smell lasted for days after washing.  sadly, even though this was a decent conditioner it still didn't improve my hair. So, I yet again would not repurchase this product and it honestly was quite a let down. 
But I am willing to try the strengthening cream and intensive mask in the 'Bee Strong' range, purely because I loved the smell and the idea behind this hair care range. 
Furthermore, I don't think I would recommend the conditioner to very thin, or greasy hair types as the conditioner is quite thick. Which for my thick hair was great, but for others may weigh it down or increase greasiness.






















Thank you for reading lovelies!
Please don't forget to follow me on BlogLovin!



No comments:

Post a Comment