Space NK Sale Purchases

Hey lovelies!
Sorry for the lack of posts but I decided to take a break over Christmas and have just finished my university exams I had over the holidays, fun!
Today I thought I'd do a post featuring all the products I bought during the Christmas/January sales. It honestly wasn't a lot, as I got plenty for Christmas and funnily enough everything I bought was off Space NK! I loved their sale this year, as the previous ones I could never find anything, and the fact they were doing free delivery! It. Was. A. Must.



  1. The first thing I got was the NUDE Purify Cleansing Wash. This is supposed to deep clean the skin whilst controlling oil - it's set at oily/combination skin types. The description for the product ticked all the right boxes for me, especially as I've been eager to try something from NUDE for a while. I intend to use this with my Clarisonic, once my current foaming cleanser runs out.
  2. Second purchase was the Kiehl's Oil Eliminator Set. This included: A small sized cleanser and toner, and a regular sized moisturiser. Now I understand this is marketed for men, but the description and basis of the product is perfect for my skincare - also skin is skin right? So either way I bought it, especially as the sizes are perfect for travelling and it makes it so much easier and cheaper to try out other products from Kiehls, a brand so far with previous products I've been impressed with. You can view a review for this here.
  3. Thirdly I bought the REN Kit for Combination Skin, which includes a cleansing gel, balancing fluid and a mask. These all comes as sample sizes - another perfect set of products to use as travelling skincare. The main reason I bought these was a) because I have combination skin and b) to try out REN skincare which seems to be loved by anybody and everybody in the beauty world.
  4. The final purchase of the day was Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate - although this wasn't in the sale. I've been dying to get my hands on this for years and finally have! A review of this will definitely be up and coming!

Thank you for reading lovelies!
Don't hesistate to let me know what you bought over the winter sale period or your thoughts on any of the products I've bought!


No comments:

Post a Comment