Drugstore Haul featuring Kiko Cosmetics

Hey lovelies!
Today I thought I'd change up my blog posts a bit and instead of doing a product review I'd do a mini haul of products I've recently bought! This year I'm trying to limit how many new beauty items I buy, so I can limit how many products I actually own!

The Haul


So, the first place I went was Kiko, which has recently just opened in the past 3 months in my city centre so I was super excited to visit them after all the positive reviews they've been receiving over the past couple of weeks. I bought myself a highlighter stick, as even though I do own highlighters none are this type and it seems like a really easy and simple way to apply highlighter. It was called the 'Radiant Touch Creamy Stick Highlighter' (which is a hell of a long name), and was only £8.50! Which is amazing considering the Benefit 'Watts Up' is £24.50! I bought the shade '101 Rose' which is a pinky highlighter, and I only own one type of highlighter in the pinkish shade (instead of champagne) which is my Benefit 'High Beam', so I really wanted to give it a go as I find these type of shades look a lot more natural on me instead of the champagne shades.



The second thing I bought from Kiko was three of their 'Smart Lip Pencils' which are only £2.50 each! (Honestly amazing!) I bought the shades; 710 'Rouge Noir' which is a berry/wine colour and perfect for these winter months, 711 'Light Plum' which is as the name suggests a light plum, mauve-y colour and finally the shade 712 (honestly I didn't intentionally buy them in order) 'Rose Mauve' which is a mix between MAC's 'Soar' and 'Whirl' lip liner - perfect for that Kylie Jenner look. So far I've loved them! A review will be upcoming soon of the lip liners so look out for that! Also, if you scroll to the end of this blog post I did some swatches of the products!


From top to bottom: 711, 710, 712



The final few things I bought we're just some bits I'd mainly run out of. I repurchased my La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo [+] | Link,  which I honestly adore and have come to realise I can't live without. Then, I bought some Duo Striplash Adhesive white clear | Link, I haven't purchased this before but I hear so many positive reviews on it and there's been plenty of times I've bought lashes and come to realise it doesn't come with any lash glue! So, I'm then stuck with an open box of unused lashes but have no way of sticking them to my eyelid! Next, I bought some Tanya Burr Bambi Eyes Lashes | Link, as I haven't tried any of them yet! (Review upcoming). And finally, I bought myself my alltime favourite false eyelashes, Ardell Fashion Lashes Demi Black 101| Link.



Swatches



Thank you for reading lovelies,
please don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin to stay up to date with my posts or on any other of my social media which you can access on the left hand side of my blog,