My Current Beauty Wish List

Hey lovelies,
Today I thought I'd do a quick post featuring the current things I've been dying to purchase. I'm trying to stick to making wishlist's and then only buying products off of those, to prevent me splurging on things I may desire at the time but 10 minutes later realise I didn't even really want!




Current wishlist



  1. Vichy Aqualia Thermal Serum | Link - I've been dying to purchase my first ever serum and this one seems like the perfect choice. So many people rave about this and the effects it gives on the skin.
  2. LUSH Eau Roma Water | Link - I love spray on toners and the refreshing feel they give - so this is next up on my hit list. This is also perfect for when the days start to get a little hotter and you need something to cool and calm your face down.
  3. Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask | Link - I've already tried the 10 minute version of this and absolutely adore it, so I'm excited to compare this one to the quicker version.
  4. The Body Shop Aloe Calming Toner | Link - After all the harsh conditions of winter are finally starting to pass, my skin has gone into complete breakdown mode. Therefore, I'm hoping this calms my skin down and helps with the daily redness I struggle with.
  5. Benefit Gimmie Brow | Link - Everyone constantly raves about this and after trying a few drugstore brow gels I'm highly optimistic that this will be as good as the hype surrounding it suggests.
  6. Mario Badescu Drying Lotion | Link - I have an awful collection of blackheads around my nose and no matter what I use they always seem to stay, so I'm hoping this may win the battle of the blackheads (sorry I couldn't help myself).
  7. Soap and Glory Trick and Treatment | Link - I've been dying to try this out, due to it covering my awful dark circles and hopefully treat/improve them at the same time.
  8. Soap and Glory Sugar Crush Body Wash and Body Scrub | Link 1 and Link 2 - I adore the smell of this product and have previously used both of these and loved them! 
  9. Nip + Fab CC Cream | Link - I adore a good CC cream especially for a light coverage for days I'm not feeling like wearing much makeup. They're especially great for when I'm on holiday and I don't need as much coverage as I do back home, without a tan. It also has SPF 30 which is great for a drugstore product, especially as lighter skins need a higher SPF coverage. 
  10. Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation | Link - I've been dying to try a Bobbi Brown foundation and this particular one has received such great reviews. 
  11. Chanel Tan De Soleil | Link - This has been on my wishlist for so long! Especially, after trying the Bourjois drugstore dupe for it I'm eager to get my paws on this one and compare the two!
  12. Max Factor False Lash Effect Fusion Mascara | Link - I'm on the final end of all the mascaras I own and one of my all time favourite mascaras is the original Max Factor False Lash Effect and I love it! So, I'd love to try this new and improved version!
Thanks for reading lovelies!
Please don't forget to follow me on my social media,