LUSH 'Angels on Bare Skin' Review














Hey lovelies!

Today I thought I'd finally get around to reviewing my 'Angels on Bare Skin' by LUSH Cosmetics. I have previously used the 'Dark Angels', which is a more hardcore exfoliating cleanser, but it sadly didn't work out as well for my skin, as you can see in my review for it here. So, ultimately that led me to trying the less abrasive, aimed at more sensitive skin types - the 'Angels on Bare Skin'.

This can be purchased at LUSH for £6.75, which I've only just realised now (due to looking back at my 'Dark Angels' review) they've increased the price of, (boo!). This is advertised as a more gentle version of the 'Dark Angels' cleanser and is mainly meant to calm and cleanse.

LUSH states:
This incredibly gentle cleanser is made from 100% natural ingredients. Inspired by a mediaeval recipe and topped off with lavender flowers, this contains kaolin to absorb grease and dirt, leaving skin clean and nourished. Lavender oil and rose absolute calm the skin. As you mix your solid cleanser with water to form a paste, the ground almonds create almond milk which helps to tone and brighten the skin. This can be used all over your body as well as your face. 

Review




Overall, I would recommend this to pretty much any skin type, especially sensitive and dry skin types, as it truly is super gentle on the skin. (Although super oily/acne prone skin types may find this doesn't de-slick their skin enough!). Out of the two cleansers I preferred this one a lot more! I found this cleanser didn't upset my sensitive skin, nor was it a massive mess. 

Although, I found because it was so gentle it barely did anything for my skin - leaving pretty much the same as it was beforehand. Also, for me personally I really did not get along with the smell of this - no matter how many times I used it. Even more so, it obviously couldn't compare to the results of me using my Clarisonic and Purity cleanser.

But, recently I discovered this works as an amazing body cleanser and I actually will repurchase this cleanser to use for this purpose! As, before to this I didn't really use cleansers for my body - just body washes, but this leaves my skin super soft and smooth!











Thank you for reading,