End Of May Update

Hey lovelies,

I thought I'd start a new post series that will feature at the end of every month. I'm hoping it will include 'random' favourites I have been loving this past month.

TV Shows
The two show's I've been loving this month have been:

1. Ru Paul's Drag Race
I've been loving this show mainly due to the major amounts of sass, glitz and makeup involved in this show. It reminds me of a mix between Project Runway and America's Next Top Model. 







2. Switched At Birth
I discovered this through Sky On Demand, as it features every single season available right now so I've been binge watching it. It basically features two girls who were switched at birth (smart title right?). One of the girls is deaf and it features a lot of sign language and other issues she faces throughout the show. It's super eye opening and interesting, but it still includes the cliche teenager issues as well so it's never too serious. 


Books
I'm a massive bookworm and I'm constantly reading, so I found it super difficult to narrow down two books to feature here. But, if you want to see everything I read and possibly (Please!) recommend me anything you can add me on Goodreads here

1. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
I completely adored this book! Honestly, it's not something I would normally gravitate towards but, hell, I'm glad I did! It features a kick-ass female protagonist and is such an exciting read. 
I overall rated it 5 stars. 

Favourite quote : “You could rattle the stars," she whispered. "You could do anything, if only you dared. And deep down, you know it, too. That’s what scares you most.” 












2. My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick
This was a cute, quick, light read that is a brilliant contemporary to read any day of the year. It did deal with some serious issues, and actually had quite a twist about halfway through that I wasn't expecting!
I rated it 5 stars. 

Favourite quote: “Um. So ... Are we going to study?"



Jase slides his thumbs behind my ears, rubbing the hollow at their base. He's only inches from my face, still looking into my eyes. "You bet. I'm studying you.” 







Music
I listen to a super wide range of music and it always changes depending on my mood but here is my favourite album and single of this month:

1. Coming Up For Air - Kodaline
This album is so beautiful and I honestly love every single song featured on it. It contains fast paced and slow, sweet songs that means it's perfect for any mood or occasion. 














2. Honey I'm Good - Andy Grammer
I love a bit of country music, especially as the days get sunnier and warmer. This is a perfect mix of pop and country that will have you dancing and banging your head around by the end of the song. 







Movie

Pitch Perfect 2
Honestly, this film shocked me how funny, well written and enjoyable it was. As, I sadly was disappointed by the first one, but this one was hilarious and had me laughing from start to end. Ever since I've seen it I've been recommending it anyone and everyone who will listen!













Thank you for reading lovelies,
I hope you enjoy this feature as it progress through the year!