Imats LDN 2015 Wish List

Hey lovelies,
Today I thought I'd do a post featuring some of the things (warning some = a hell of a lot) of products I'm hoping praying to get at IMATS. When this post actually goes live I will actually be there! But, don't you lot worry there will be more posts surrounding IMATS coming up afterwards - including my experience and of course, a haul!

The Wishlist:


Imats LDN 2015 Wish List


  1. Nars Illuminator in Copacabana | £23: I'm a massive fan of illuminators and highlighters, especially during the warmer months. I love using these on their own or mixing them in with my foundation and ever since I've been dying to give Nars' offering a try!
  2. MAC Lipstick in Flat Out Fabulous | £15.50: I adore MAC lipsticks and the pigment payoff they have, and this lovely bright, raspberry shade is next on my list!
  3. Zoeva Face Paint 109 Brush | £11.50: I love ding a strong contour at the moment and I believe this brush will be the perfect tool for chiseling out those none-existant cheek bones. 
  4. Ben Nye Luxury Powder in Banana | £16.85: Everybody who's anybody uses this now-a-days, and I'm ashamed to say I'm currently not one of them. I'm hoping to get my hands on this to use it for aiding my contour and highlighting my under the eye. 
  5. Kryolan HD Living Colour in Copper | $16.50: I adore loose pigments at the moment to make my eye make up that bit stronger and more professional looking. But, sadly the only loose pigment I've tried is MAC's and even though that is amazing I'm eager to try other brands. Especially, this copper shade looks stunning and will most definitely make my blue eyes stand out.
  6. Milani Rose Powder Blush in Tea Rose | £5.99: I'm a massive fan of Milani cosmetics and whenever I'm in the States I always stock up on their products. These beautiful blushers have been on my wish list for a while and for such a reasonable price I cannot think of one reason why not. 
  7. Make Up For Ever Pro Sculpting Duo in Pink Beige | $39: One of my favourite Youtubers constantly recommends this and features it in their tutorials, so every since I've been eagerly waiting for an opportunity to purchase my own.
  8. Urban Decay Naked Skin Concealer | £17.50 and Foundation | £27: This collection from Urban Decay has been raved about by so many makeup artists and beauty gurus that I feel like I'm honestly missing out. 
  9. NYX Liquid Illuminator in Sunbeam | £7: As stated further above I love highlighting products, and I really want a cheap one to use for everyday days. And I'm hoping NYX will deliver that lovely glow. 
  10. Make Up For Ever HD Powder | £22: I've desperately been needing a new setting powder after finally giving up on Rimmels' Stay Matte powder after numerous times it's left me looking cakey.
  11. MAC Strobe Cream | £24.50: Yet again, another highlighting product but honestly can a girl ever have enough?!
  12. MAC Loose Pigment in Heritage Rouge | £16: This is a beautiful shade and the loose pigment by MAC is also so beautiful and is unalike anything else I own - so is a must have for this IMATS trip. 
  13. YSL Baby Doll Kiss and Blush in Shade 9 Rose Epicurien | £28.50: The packaging of this is so beautiful, the colours look so gorgeous and natural, and the fact it's a 2 in 1 product makes me even more excited to purchase. 
  14. NARS Highlighting Blush in Albatross | £23: A cult product among the beauty blogger world and something I still need to purchase.
  15. YSL Le Teint Touche Eclat Foundation | £31.50: My friend and a few other people I know are a massive fan of this and recommend it to me all the time!
  16. NYX Pore Filler Primer | £12.50: I've ran out of my most recent primer of which I didn't really get along with, which you can see in my Battle of The Primers 1 | Link and 2.0 | Link, so I'm hoping this one may be better suited for me.
  17. Nars Dual Intensity Blush Duo in Craving | £30: Ever since these released and Wayne Goss raved about them, I've been dying to purchase a few!
  18. And last but not least is NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Milan | £7: I already have a few of these and absolutely adore them, so I'm hoping to build up my collection. 
Thank you for reading,
I hope this gave you some ideas of a few products to treat yourself too!



No comments:

Post a Comment