My Must Follow Pinterest's

Hey lovelies,
today I thought I'd show you my favourite Pinterest accounts and boards I currently follow and love! I'm a massive fan of Pinterest and the app is constantly open on my phone - if you want to check my Pinterest account click here.

1. Lauren Conrad | Link
Conrad's Pinterest ranges from beautiful styles of fashion, quirky images and getting fit inspo.

  
2. Sheila Gerlach | Link
An account full of beautiful home designs and fashion and hair to die for.

                    
   
3. Tyler Knott Gregson | Link
My favourite go-to account for beautiful written poetry quotes, every piece he writes I want to plaster all over my walls.


                                 
4. Alexa Puitch - Style board | Link
A board I always seem to check out when browsing Pinterest to look for my next outfit inspiration.





5. Morgan Trait - Beauty board | Link
Make-up is obviously a big obsession of mine, and this board always seems to keep giving me more products I want to buy or new styles I want to try out.


Thank you for reading,
Please comment below with your favourite Pinterest accounts or boards,

No comments:

Post a Comment