What I've Been Up To {Update 2}

Hey lovelies,
Sorry for the lack of posts this week but I've been extremely busy and sadly haven't had the chance until now to keep you guys in the loop! So, to explain to you guys why I've been so busy I thought I'd do a quick update post!


  1. Firstly my friend, Lucy, and me visited London for IMATS (you can see what I bought here), and ended up trying this amazing pancake cafe!
  2. Then, during the trip we ended up going to Brighton for the day and even though the weather wasn't perfect it was still a tonne of fun!
  3. Next, my family and myself went to Kalkan in Turkey for our yearly summer holiday of which I'm hoping to have a holiday photo diary up in the next few weeks.
  4. This is another photo of my sister and myself on holiday.
  5. Recently Lucy and me went to V Festival which was amazing and so much fun!
  6. Finally, my family went away for a long weekend in Holt to end our summer which was perfect!
Thank you for reading,



No comments:

Post a Comment