High End Haul ft. MAC and YSL (SWATCHES)


Today I thought I'd feature a quick high end hall I did back from when I was in Norwich, I'd not bought makeup for over 2 months which is honestly shocking for me as I used to buy a new product every few days. I have been dying to get my hands on these products for so long, and after seeing a few other products I liked the look of I decided to have a little splurge! There will definitely be a review upcoming for the YSL 'Kiss and Blush' products and also my MAC lipstick collection should be posting soon as well - so keep your eyes out.


MAC
From MAC I went a bit wild and finally conquering how to line my lips without looking like a clown, I bought a few popular products amongst the beauty community. The first two were lipsticks being the popular shade 'Stone' and from the new MAC collection 'Whirl'. I also adore MAC's lip liners and could not resist buying the matching lipliner, in the shades; 'Stone' (got to match that lipstick), 'Stripdown' and 'Beurre'. 'Stripdown' is a lip liner Kylie Jenner is famous for and something I swatched in store and instantly fell in love with, much alike 'Beurre' which is a similar shade to Nars' 'Anna' audacious lipstick. 


YSL
I then went and got two of the Kiss and Blush products, after hearing so many rave reviews and seeing these two shades in real life. They-are-b-e-a-u-tiful. I got shades 9, and 10.

Swatches

L-R YSL Kiss and Blush in 9, 10, MAC Lipstick in Stone, Whirl












L-R MAC Lipstick in Stone, Whirl. MAC Lip Liner in Stone, Stripdown, Beurre
Thank you for reading,
Apologies I've been away for a while I've been moving back in to University!



No comments:

Post a Comment