My Wish List

Hey lovelies,
I thought I'd jusy upload a wish list of the things I've been dying to get my hands on recently.


My Wish List

My Wish List by victorialouise-x featuring Maybelline

  1. Origins Ginzing Eye Refreshing Cream, £23. Now I do realise this is majorly pricey but the previous eye cream I've been using has literally been doing nothing for me so I thought I'd finally venture out into the higher priced world and give those a whirl. Especially as this is extremely well known for being good - so fingers crossed!
  2. Clarins Gentle Exfoliator Brightening Toner, £25. Ever since Tanya Burr mentioned this I've been dying to get my hands on it, especially as I have the same skin type as her and find that my toners either do nothing or are really strong and end up stinging my skin. Yet another high priced product and the first ever expensive toner for me.
  3. Maybelline New York Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner in Black, £5.99. This will be a repurchase for me as I love this eyeliner as it's a strong black and the nib is so fine and easy to use - a strong recommendation for eyeliner beginners.
  4. Urban Decay Naked 24/7 Glide On Double Ended Eye Pencil in Zero and Whiskey, £12. I really need a new black eyeliner pencil and these are notoriously known for being one of the best, even more so, how could I turn down a double ended one?!
  5. St Ives Gentle Apricot Scrub (for sensitive skin), £2.14. I've nearly ran out of my exfoliator and have been really desperate to try this due to it being made for sensitive skin which is perfect for me as nearly every exfoliator I use upsets my skin.
  6. Benefit High Brow, £15. Ever since I've started to pay more attention to my brows the more I've become obsessed with the products you can buy for them and this is the next on my hit list.
  7. Soap and Glory Sugar Crush Body Scrub, £8. I fell in love with this smell after using the sugar crush shower gel and now I must get my hands on the body scrub as I can't get enough of this gorgeous, sweet smell!
Thank you for reading!
Please don't hesitate to comment with anything you're hoping to buy in these upcoming months or maybe you've bought one of the products I've mentioned and have something to say. Also please don't forget to subscribe and/or follow me on BlogLovin!
Victoria Louise x

No comments:

Post a Comment